Small Fire at 801 Grand Caused by Food on Stove

UTC
US NEWS FEEDS > IOWA >

DES MOINES, Iowa – Fire crews were called out early Thursday morning after smoke was discovered in the kitchen of a restaurant at Des Moines high-rise 801 Grand. Brian O’Keefe with the Des Moines Fire Department says the fire was called in at 5:55 a.m. by an employee at 801 Chophouse. He says food on the stove caught fire and caused the smoke. An extinguishing system in the hood of the stove, which is required in commercial kitchens, was able […]
...
News Feed:
whotv.com

READ MORE >
Small Fire at 801 Grand Caused by Food on Stove

Sponsored Content